Saturday, June 21, 2008

Selling Kids for Sex is Not Cool

I thought I had seen everything (that I have wanted to see that is ..)
this clip leaves me shocked and saddened
.
.
WARNING! R21
IF U R BELOW 21 PLS ALSO GO CHECK IT OUT

The 1st world countries will always take advantages of the poor!. 90 bucks for sex with three kids. You can't even buy an ipod for that.

The kids are selling themselves! Making the bed! Setting the price!
Papasan must have trained them well. This is 100% a problem with the kids families, who would know well what was going on, probably running it! The brother seems to be having fun with it also. It is sick beyond comprehension and below humanities worst behaviors ever....

*Child prostitution is a problem in Asia. I think that if more people saw videos like this it would raise more awareness and perhaps those slacker governments would do something.

4 comments:

BloggerPrince said...

Where is the video taken?
US?

ahQ said...

i dn think is from US..maybe Cambodia..I dun knw sorri

Sylvester said...

Every asswipe human rights shitcake say they've never seen anything like this, this is so wrong and this is so that and so on and so forth....but what the heck are they doing to stop illegal child prostitution and child trafficking?? They are seriously nervous to go in on cracking the armed groups governing all these atrocities. Big talk, small balls.

Furthermore, each country has its own issues and other governments try not to interfere with other countries' issues. The biggest evil mistake they are doing is to avoid doing good for mankind. The affected country's government are corrupt itself and indulge in monopoly with the illegal activities and that's why they continue to thrive. If something has been done, this will not be still happening. If only I was President one day..

Jeromy said...

This honestly makes me not want to admit I am even a human being ! Those poor babies. It makes me feel like a victim just having this weigh on my heart and thought even hurts me because I feel I should not feel like that because of the real victim's of this. This makes me want to do something to help them not have to choose this life style but alas I have not really any clue how.